Scubaboard Surge 2017 Central

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sounds like fun a resort of all Scubaboarders the place will never be the same.

Wow - I'm am sooo bummed we can't go - she just doesn't have the time off. She had been here a long time ago when it was a different resort name (Brac Beach Resort?) and had loved it so this was a place I was wanting to see with her. I had even suggested Brac for an Invasion event on the board a while back. Thankfully (or unfortunately in hindsight), after the resort was remodeled, they had run a promotion and we booked a week right before Christmas this year. Everything is paid for and is non-refundable so switching dates isn't going to happen. Sure would rather be spending the week with the Crew than a bunch of unknowns (I also want a T-shirt and another shot at winning the critter hunt too).

That's because cardzard and NetDoc refuse to sleep on the beach or together.:giggle:

I didnt know that sleeping on the beach was an option what is that package price?

The only thing that worries me is the airfare and weather I can get there without going through Miami.

Back
Top Bottom