Scubaboard Surge 2017 Central

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Flight prices dropped a little, $1451 for the both of us - hope they stick around that price point. Last week it was just shy of $1800 for both of us.

Flight prices dropped a little, $1451 for the both of us - hope they stick around that price point. Last week it was just shy of $1800 for both of us.

Everyone should look at RT to Miami...... then Cayman air has RT straight into Cayman Brac for around 300 with free bags.... It could be worth grabbing bags and changing airlines in Miami

Being pretty new around here, I have no idea and so I have to ask - how quickly do these things book up? I've seen a couple of posts that seem to imply that the trip will be filled pretty quickly.

I did not see an ostrich farm the last time I was there.

Yep, those who hesitate are lost ... or at least lose their space on the trip.

Myra wants to know do they have an ostrich farm
:rofl3: Haha. didn't Myra get her fill last time?

Being pretty new around here, I have no idea and so I have to ask - how quickly do these things book up? I've seen a couple of posts that seem to imply that the trip will be filled pretty quickly.
There seems to be quite a bit of interest. So it will probably fill up fast.

Last edited:
If you have less than 50 posts you have to wait until the 21st. :cry: :(

Really? 'Cause what I heard was that there's a newbie special and the lowest post count gets first dibs on bunking with either cardzard or ROXANNE. :D

Seriously though, it's very tempting but I've got to coordinate with my wife (non-diving buddy) and my son (diving buddy). We definitely want to do another dive trip and the timing might be right for this one. We (my son & I) just got certified last year and did our first dive trip at T&C on a family vacation. We're going to get our AOW & Nitrox certs and our own gear this summer and will likely be aching to try them all out somewhere other than the local lakes. Whether we can wait until January is part of the big question!

Really? 'Cause what I heard was that there's a newbie special and the lowest post count gets first dibs on bunking with either cardzard or ROXANNE. :D

Seriously though, it's very tempting but I've got to coordinate with my wife (non-diving buddy) and my son (diving buddy). We definitely want to do another dive trip and the timing might be right for this one. We (my son & I) just got certified last year and did our first dive trip at T&C on a family vacation. We're going to get our AOW & Nitrox certs and our own gear this summer and will likely be aching to try them all out somewhere other than the local lakes. Whether we can wait until January is part of the big question!
Trust me, your entire family, diver or not, will love taking trips with this group. No drama, no stress, and Dennis (Cardzard) and Roxanne are so wonderful about having everything laid out and waiting for us to enjoy.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom