ScubaBoard Newbie

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi fellow scuba lovers!

I am new to this site and been diving less than 2 years but I have completed my open water, advanced open water and rescue diver certifications through PADI. I just started my Dive Master and am really excited about it. My husband and I have taken these classes together and love diving together! We love taking pictures wth our Sealife 1000 and are thinking about getting underwater housing for our Cannon 7D. Any helpful hints on underwater photography is greatly welcome! We also love to sail and have our ASA 101 and hopefully by the end of the year will have 103 and 104. We hope to combine our love for diving and sailing into a plan for retirement one day...hopefully soon!

Julie

Hi Julie,

Welcome to Scubaboard. Check through the fourms and you will find a photography section that might be interesting ;-). Have fun diving & welcome aboard!

Hi fellow scuba lovers!

I am new to this site and been diving less than 2 years but I have completed my open water, advanced open water and rescue diver certifications through PADI. I just started my Dive Master and am really excited about it. My husband and I have taken these classes together and love diving together! We love taking pictures wth our Sealife 1000 and are thinking about getting underwater housing for our Cannon 7D. Any helpful hints on underwater photography is greatly welcome! We also love to sail and have our ASA 101 and hopefully by the end of the year will have 103 and 104. We hope to combine our love for diving and sailing into a plan for retirement one day...hopefully soon!

Julie

Hi Julie,
Welcome, I just joined this site yesterday. I've been diving since the 80's but took a break when I left my life in Michigan, for about 10 years now. I got started back diving last year, and have enjoyed it more this past year than ever. I have the SeaLife 800. Have had issues with it, and am looking for a better camera. I'm hoping to get some insite on here also. Good luck. Any info you can pass my way would be appreciated.

Welcome to both of you... certainly plenty of answers in the Photography forum.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom