ScubaBoard needs your help...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

what's with the napkin holder flippers?

Yeah I became a sponsor $100 about five years ago with the promise of SB stickers and a mug

Messages with the owner for a couple of years, and still haven't got them, with no explanation

Here he is, I can understand why he would cost himself my $500 support for the past few years

View attachment 759306

ScubaBoard needs your help...Indeed...​

Magnificent effort!
Can not tell if this is a joke or real🤣

Yeah I became a sponsor $100 about five years ago with the promise of SB stickers and a mug

Messages with the owner for a couple of years, and still haven't got them, with no explanation

Here he is, I can understand why he would cost himself my $500 support for the past few years

View attachment 759306

ScubaBoard needs your help...Indeed...​

Magnificent effort!
Still waiting on mine.

It is kind of real. However, I do not know anybody who actually joined SB because of a mug and stickers…
EFCCCCC3-ECB2-40E7-9CF8-AFB5968B1935.jpeg
I only asked Pete for stickers that one time…

How long after payment is received does it take for the advertising to be blocked?

How long after payment is received does it take for the advertising to be blocked?
As soon as you go red, advertisements go away. Sometimes you have to clear cookies or refresh your browser. Going red, however, is a manual process, I believe. If you ping the chairman or report your post to mods, they can check if you made a payment and flip you over to red.
Go Red!

Hey boys, I was a member for a couple of years the dude put out a call for cash as his roof was leaking
Hey I know, I'll give back to the ScubaBoard family
His deal was 100 clams to him I get stickers, a mug
He got the clams I ain't got no stickers and no mug
His roof doesn't leak
My pocket has a hole

The dude has reneged

It is kind of real. However, I do not know anybody who actually joined SB because of a mug and stickers…

Back
Top Bottom