ScubaBoard needs your help...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was a little harsh (but honest). I mean, I don’t know, maybe the man’s son died and he’s overwhelmed with grief. Or maybe he broke his leg and can barely walk, or maybe he’s fighting for his life after a really bad case of covid, or who the heck knows…oh wait, maybe it was all of it. Anyway, send me your Venmo and I’ll send you the $100 and then never bring it up again.
I'll add 20% on that or he will cry about interests

I was a little harsh (but honest). I mean, I don’t know, maybe the man’s son died and he’s overwhelmed with grief. Or maybe he broke his leg and can barely walk, or maybe he’s fighting for his life after a really bad case of covid, or who the heck knows…oh wait, maybe it was all of it. Anyway, send me your Venmo and I’ll send you the $100 and then never bring it up again.
None of the above. It's a permanent thing with him. $1,000 wouldn't change anything.

None of the above. It's a permanent thing with him. $1,000 wouldn't change anything.
Actually, everything I typed happened to him. So…there’s that.

Actually, everything I typed happened to him. So…there’s that.
I wasn’t talking about Pete.

My bad. Sorry; misunderstood

I quite admire the bloke, even envy him, he has made a really great life for himself
Scoring a cave country house as far as I am concerned is the pinnacle of existence

But you lot

Please Mr mortgage man I'm too depressed to work, oh Mr IRS do I really have to pay

If not surrounded by the compliant net doc may have organised some things differently

Merry Christmas ho ho ho

D1EKFixWoAA8GzD.jpg

How do you like my Christmas card photo, I think we are going to have to grow a better tree

035.JPG

Life is short, not pain free, learn to love that debilitating grief and look after yourselves

For love is the reason we grieve, so grief is good

To all those who have gone RED and above, a big THANK YOU. Happy Holidays to all of you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom