ScubaBoard needs your help...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for your support! You should be red now. Thanks for everyone's support. If you're "late to the party", we still really, really need your help. The Pandemic has is still affecting advertisers, so it's killing us. You don't have to 'Go red" to help. Any donation to PayPal@ScubaBoard.com will be greatly appreciated.

Can I get my red changed to purple

I’m striving to be an esteemed community leader, rather like Lord Victor Quartermaine, my role model. Accordingly, I opted for ScubaBoard sponsor. This way when I tell glaring fibs about my SAC on the internet, the badge of Sponsor will subconsciously influence people to believe I’m just naturally gifted and a consummate SCUBA diving aficionado.

upload_2020-11-26_16-36-43.png

Thanks for bringing this up... we've lost two more advertisers, but we haven't lost any more bills. If you could PLEASE, PLEASE see your way to helping us out right now, it would mondo appreciated.

Thanks for bringing this up... we've lost two more advertisers, but we haven't lost any more bills. If you could PLEASE, PLEASE see your way to helping us out right now, it would mondo appreciated.

I might, but can’t even get you to return a call for lunch :(

I'm all for transparency. I'd love it if more companies or places pulled what Wikipedia does every year or so.
"We have x expenses - they break down into y, and we need z donations or we're gonna have to change the way things work around here"

I'm all for transparency. I'd love it if more companies or places pulled what Wikipedia does every year or so.
"We have x expenses - they break down into y, and we need z donations or we're gonna have to change the way things work around here"
I don't make threats about what we're going to do or not. I'm sorry you feel that way. I never have and I never will. Quite a few have encouraged me to put up a paywall and it's not happening. I've lost a significant amount of business due to Covid. Scuba companies can't afford to advertise when few are buying their gear. I've never had an extravagant lifestyle and I'll never grow rich with SB. It's my opinion that ScubaBoard fills a need for the Scubadiving community.

If you find the site useful and trust me when I say I need help, please donate. If you want me to jump through hoops because you think you need proof and such, then don't. Posting my finances on the web does not appeal to me. Sorry.

Thanks to everyone who helps us out.
Thanks to everyone who visits us.

ScubaBoard has always been about the users. You make it great. You make it useful.

Back
Top Bottom