Suggestion ScubaBoard mascot design ideas???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
Doctor Rig

Doctor Rig

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Today @scubadada asked this question on a Invasion 22 t-shirt thread…. “Why are divers always portrayed as dead skeletons?”

That was a good question….. which brought to mind wouldn’t it be beneficial and fun if ScubaBoard had it’s own graphic mascot to be used on the website and on t-shirts instead of a “dead skeleton”.

If ScubaBoard members agree, how about using your creativity and post your design suggestions for a SB mascot here. I look forward to your submissions!

platypus - so, we want to be in the company of Phineas and Ferb?

Getting serious now, here are a bunch of images that could inspire something great. Don't forget to look through all the tabs at the top.
Google Search: scuba diver drawing
I browsed the link and like this one

I may update my Confluence/JIRA profile at work with something similar 😂

Jerry Springer in BP/W primary donate set up with SW computer and D6 back up

I can't believe we've made it this far without asking the really important questions:

1.) Will it wear a BP/W or a jacket BCD?

2.) A Shearwater Perdix or Teric?

I can't believe we've made it this far without asking the really important questions:

1.) Will it wear a BP/W or a jacket BCD?

2.) A Shearwater Perdix or Teric?
Male, female, gender neutral shark?

I’m thinking of someone praying at the conjoined alter of our two most holy symbols, backplates and Shearwaters lol

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom