ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2025 Belize

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We are definitely all 4 of us interested in joining the Belize adventure.
I for one am on board for doing this Blue Hole add-on.
I know that it is probably one of those once and done, been there, done that, type of dives, but i think its probably well worth doing it that once, just to experience it.

Hopefully we are the first boat to arrive, and get to see the sharks rumored to be there until the crowds drive them deeper or away.
When the BH was an @3 hour boat ride away from Hamanasi Resort, 1 way, I passed, but I think I can not pass on this short, only @1/2 hour trip!

We’re interested in this trip. We’ve never been to Belize but it’s on our bucket list. Question regarding the meals, can they accommodate vegetarians? i.e.,We don’t eat meat, chicken, seafood nor consume milk and often find it challenging to find resorts that serve true vegan/vegetarian meals vs. expecting us to eat salad or guacamole sandwiches 😆

We’re interested in this trip. We’ve never been to Belize but it’s on our bucket list. Question regarding the meals, can they accommodate vegetarians? i.e.,We don’t eat meat, chicken, seafood nor consume milk and often find it challenging to find resorts that serve true vegan/vegetarian meals vs. expecting us to eat salad or guacamole sandwiches 😆
They have this posted on their website.

If you have any dietary restrictions, please let us know at the time of booking so that we have time to prepare and accommodate your specific needs.

I am double checking by sending your question to our contact at the resort to double check. I will post their reply once I receive it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom