ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2024 Bonaire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ok. flying out of Newark on United morning of the 15th. I am game for sharing any truck rentals for shore diving. I've never been to Bonaire and really want to experience what you guys are always yammering away about.

show me the magic!!!!
Same. Well.. the part about never been to Bonaire, and want to experience it..

The Newark stuff.. NO.

Same. Well.. the part about never been to Bonaire, and want to experience it..

The Newark stuff.. NO.
Newark has great Portuguese food but a ****** airport. that's all you ever need to know about Newark.

The Crew List Has Been Updated

CREW LIST

Welcome to the new Crew Member

The 2024 ScubaBoard Invasion
is now Sold-out Again and we have
members on the waiting list.
We encourage anyone wanting to attend to join the waiting list you never know when somebody's change of plans could become your good luck.

IMG_9482.jpeg

I have never appreciated much difference between the various dive sites on Klien, other than the largest lionfish I have seen on Bonaire seemed to be off the western point of that island.
Most of the sites on Klien were pretty similar, although all had life and good dives.
Which makes me remember to ask another question: when Dale and I were last on Bonaire ( pre-covid) we did a "Lionfish Hunting" special (at Buddy) a "certification" which was required to hunt the pests.
Does anyone know if such a "certification" will allow us to harvest lionfish on this trip?

I have never appreciated much difference between the various dive sites on Klien, other than the largest lionfish I have seen on Bonaire seemed to be off the western point of that island.
Most of the sites on Klien were pretty similar, although all had life and good dives.
Which makes me remember to ask another question: when Dale and I were last on Bonaire ( pre-covid) we did a "Lionfish Hunting" special (at Buddy) a "certification" which was required to hunt the pests.
Does anyone know if such a "certification" will allow us to harvest lionfish on this trip?
If you do,, please add me to the eating lionfish list

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom