ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2023 Roatan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rebecca and i will be staying for another week or so after Invasion in the West End :
Check out Mamee Trees Mame Trees – Rooms and Bungalows, West End – Roatan
Tell Adam you're with me (Tom Zelanin) for a discount. His WhatsApp is+504 9492 6060. I'm looking at the 24th - July 3rd. He has a couple of two bedroom units, also. We would be willing to share one of those, if anyone is interested. Very inexpensive. We've stayed there before.
Oh that’s awesome, I’d love to stay and hang with you guys if you’re ok w/ it

If I end up joining the group, I'm thinking about taking the ferry over to Utila Dive Center after for some classes and fun dives for a couple more weeks.

E701962C-BFBC-43E7-881F-B952A547CBDE.jpeg
Maybe…..

I just received an email that the new restaurant at AKR is opening. It has been under construction for several years.

It is at water level!
You are correct the Ankor Seafood Grill is now open.
You you can see some pictures and read more about that and the coffee bar here.

I am loving the menu

Looks nice IMO

You are correct the Ankor Seafood Grill is now open.
You you can see some pictures and read more about that and the coffee bar here.

I am loving the menu

Looks nice IMO
Sweet views.

I just received an email that the new restaurant at AKR is opening. It has been under construction for several years.

It is at water level!
When we were at AKR in Feb the new construction was nearly done, but on Hold. Presumably because of the whole C19 thing.
I have been hoping to see it open before the Invasion.

Hopefully the new seafood focused restaurant does a better job of preparing seafood than the hilltop facility did this last Feb. Our one disappointment in our 2 week stay at AKR was that the chef seemed to have a very heavy hand with seafood, regularly overlooking the fish.
Everything else was spot on, but we learned to avoid the seafood, despite seafood being a favorite for us.

Back
Top Bottom