ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2023 Roatan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kaylee why no diving? We had Hopalong Jim diving with crutches and a cast on the last time we aren't expecting to do extremely difficult diving on these trips. I hope you get whatever you need to worked out.

Kaylee why no diving? We had Hopalong Jim diving with crutches and a cast on the last time we aren't expecting to do extremely difficult diving on these trips. I hope you get whatever you need to worked out.
i'll PM you. it's not a definite yes or no, just most likely no based on what i've been told so far.

Just be warned. These things are addictive. Once you go on an Invasion, you want to go on all of them
1661979050188.png

If anyone is interested in another week in Roatan, I know of a nice little place to stay in the West End, (where Rebecca and i have stayed 2X before), and a good dive op. DM me as soon as you can.

The 4 in my crew stayed 2 weeks at AKR back at the end of Jan this year. (something we had re-booked after the SB Roatan Invasion 2019 was torpedoed by C19)
I'd love to stay longer than a week again.

Just wondering……. How will the boat dive masters in Roatan manage our boat dives?

Just wondering……. How will the boat dive masters in Roatan manage our boat dives?
How do you mean?

If you are talking about AKR and boat assignments, you will be assigned to a particular boat with the same captain and DM each day. At least, that's how it worked last year when my wife and I were there.

But this being the Invasion, it may be different. If I am wrong, I'm sure Dennis will be along shortly to correct this.

If this doesn't answer your question, I misinterpreted what you meant.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom