ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2022 Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

..are we there yet...?

Don't make me pull over. I swear to god I will!!!

*right arm flailing between the front seats trying to make contact while still watching the road*

I guess I'll just have to do two weeks in Bonaire in about a week to curb my antici......pation.
im-trembling-with-anticipation.jpg

I’ve been fortunate to see splendid toadfish in the daytime on many of my dives in Coz. Generally look on the sand at the bottom of a reef; they’re generally hiding in a little nook or cranny. Here’s one I found on August 28th this year.

Attachments

• 37C5F118-1436-4128-8E52-AC5E1BDE1FFE.jpeg
    37C5F118-1436-4128-8E52-AC5E1BDE1FFE.jpeg
    130.4 KB · Views: 45
I’ve been fortunate to see splendid toadfish in the daytime on many of my dives in Coz. Generally look on the sand at the bottom of a reef; they’re generally hiding in a little nook or cranny. Here’s one I found on August 28th this year.
Don’t know why the digital info is on the photo; I’ll have to try to see if I can correct it from my computer (send it from my phone).

Don't make me pull over. I swear to god I will!!!

*right arm flailing between the front seats trying to make contact while still watching the road*
Ah, fond memories of my 2 sisters and I in the back of mom's '72 Camaro. I found the best place to sit was right behind her as the driver's seat limited her swing arc. LOL.

I would definitely go but I’m not getting a shot. COVID test yes. Vaccine no.
To each there own. I got it, was tested positive yesterday and has been more like a slight cold. My friend got it whom I am sure I got from, did not get vaccine and has been a rough week. Wasn't going to get booster but will now

Back
Top Bottom