ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2022 Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Unfortunately, I'm limited in the amount of time I can spend diving with my non-diving spouse. She is happy when I can dive - but it isn't really fair to vanish all day, every day. (I'm glad this is so close to downtown - it would have been harder if town wasn't an easy walk.) 5 dives a day sounds heavenly.
That's one of the beauties of SB events, we usually have quite a few non-diving spouses, partners, family, and friends joining us who make friends with each other. They hang out together, go shopping, or have other adventures!

Don't forget the non diving spouses are partially responsible for the mojito crisis last time we were at hotel Cozumel they were drinking so many mojitos the bars would run out of mint sometimes before the dive boats were back.

That's one of the beauties of SB events, we usually have quite a few non-diving spouses, partners, family, and friends joining us who make friends with each other. They hang out together, go shopping, or have other adventures!
My spouse makes her own party, wherever we go. This will make it even easier!. But since it is our first vacation in 5 years (last time we went to Cozumel), I still can't wander off and dive all day, every day. (It's also sort of a belated 40th anniversary celebration . . . )

Don't forget the non diving spouses are partially responsible for the mojito crisis last time we were at hotel Cozumel they were drinking so many mojitos the bars would run out of mint sometimes before the dive boats were back.

Yes they did
:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

There are several non diving spouses and there is plenty for us to do around the hotel and as you said the hotel isn’t far from other activities. I have made many great friendships with both divers and their non diving spouses. A good time was had by all!!! Friday is a non diving day and we usually will find an excursion to do. In 2017 at the Surge we had a blast touring Cayman Brac.

I was a very active member here for many years. I kind of stepped away for a few years and am so glad I have come back!

So it looks like this opens up on Tuesday to sign up. Is the opening time published?

My wife and I are both now retired and are looking forward to attending the Invasion. I am the diver, she will be a non diving spouse but she is very fun and is also looking forward to getting there and meeting everybody.

Keith

I was a very active member here for many years. I kind of stepped away for a few years and am so glad I have come back!

So it looks like this opens up on Tuesday to sign up. Is the opening time published?

My wife and I are both now retired and are looking forward to attending the Invasion. I am the diver, she will be a non diving spouse but she is very fun and is also looking forward to getting there and meeting everybody.

Keith
First off, welcome back to ScubaBoard! :clearmask:
We'd love to have you both join us!

The signup time is this coming Tues, Nov. 9th at 9 AM EST.
All the package details can be found here

ScubaBoard Invasion 2022 Cozumel Package Deal

Cardzard will post tomorrow as to what info everyone should have handy when they call.

424ct9.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom