ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2022 Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We are here
20220618_130604.jpg

We arrived. All good.

dang didn't see this in time, flights from south Florida are like 160 round trip sometimes. anyone know when a good time to catch whale sharks or mantas? do they even get mantas there? i know la paz is known for them.

How about an U/W visibility report ???
And for those of us that can't read a measurement ruler, please use a 'Metaphor" like >> LAX haze, arms length, across the room, Atlanta to Orlando, etc. :rofl3: .....{PS-Multiple reports welcomed from the different groups }

How about an U/W visibility report ???
And for those of us that can't read a measurement ruler, please use a 'Metaphor" like >> LAX haze, arms length, across the room, Atlanta to Orlando, etc. :rofl3: .....{PS-Multiple reports welcomed from the different groups }
Palancar Gardens and Tormento sported solid viz today, even to us of the genus Visually Imparedus, in the 100’+ range I’d say.

FB_IMG_1655669847103.jpg

Anyone interested in a blackwater dive Wed or Thursday Meeting at fontour marina at 7pm. $120 tanks and weights included message me. I'm setting it up with Robert who runs them here regularly. There is a Facebook group blackwater cozumel if you want to check out some of what they find

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom