ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2022 Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sitting in Austin waiting for the final leg.

There have been thousands of flights cancelled in the UK, the train workers are working to rule, so hundreds of trains cancelled. I decided to drive from Alexandria to Gatwick. It took 3 hours to check in and clear security. Cancun was a breeze, yes I paid big to get to the Holiday Inn, Play del Carmen. Planning to move over the water about midday.

UK to Cozumel is an extra £500, nearly double what I paid to Cancun.

I HAVE BEEN CANCELED!!!

My first leg of my American flight, to Miami, is delayed today and I’ll be spending 24 hours in Miami before my American flight at noon to Cozumel tomorrow.

Anyone else delayed and stuck in Miami? Misery loves company!

Any suggestions for a 24 hour layover in Miami?

I HAVE BEEN CANCELED!!!

My first leg of my American flight, to Miami, is delayed today and I’ll be spending 24 hours in Miami before my American flight at noon to Cozumel tomorrow.

Anyone else delayed and stuck in Miami? Misery loves company!

Any suggestions for a 24 hour layover in Miami?
Sorry to hear! 😢

I am living vicariously through you all. Travel conundrums and everything.

Late out of Philly. Late and 4 gate changes in DFW so far, but they claim we are to start boarding process in 10.

Good luck to all! Sorry for those stuck. Every flight is oversold and AA has been offering $500 and up bids to change.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom