ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2022 Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Has anyone checked the weather to see if theres going to be a full moon that week? Particularly around the cruise ship area?
There might be reports of that kind of activity in that area in years past. how else are we supposed to display the scubaboard stickers that get passed out at the welcome party? Some boat captains disapprove of them being plastered all over the dive boats.

Hello Group 10er. I'll probably be riding the NDL hard the whole week so if there's diving people want I'm game unless I'm already in the water.
Great – what group are you in? I was looking for your profile name but didn’t see “narnars” on the boat list. Unless you're listed on that in Group 10 as "namas" - ??

Today highlight!

A big thank you to one of our wonderful Invasion Sponsors!
A huge shout out to

ClearlyCayman.com
1 of the Crew is going to win
$500 off a Stay at one of their Resorts!
They have always been very generous and
have hosted ScubaBoard Surges over the years.
Thank you, Clearly Cayman!
:clapping::clapping::acclaim::acclaim::acclaim::acclaim::clapping::clapping:

I hope you've started thinking about packing and checked out the
Packing, Travel, Resort Info, and Diving Tips
Please make sure you let the non-divers know the thread is there for them as well.
:poke::outtahere:

Moonie has been sharing some of our past SB Invasion videos.
I hope you're enjoying them.
He's ScubaBoard's shenanigan-loving mascot.
He's always ready for a fun photo op and he loves to go for a dive.
:clearmask::clearmask::clearmask:

:cool::cheers::hb2::clearmask:👌🐙🦑🦐🦞🦀🐡🐠🐟🐬🦈🦎☀️:daydream:😎
What's the one underwater critter you want to see the most?

:daydream:

I think G83 was talking about a different type of moon…😛
While I have been with divers who mooned the Coz sub as it passed, I totally missed the direction you were heading.

I'm pissed I have to miss this trip because of the disc replacement surgery. Where are we going next?
We're sorry you can't make it. Next trip... that's a secret... :whisper: if we told you, we'd have to feed you to the crabs... 🦀🦀🦀

Back
Top Bottom