ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2022 Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sure, sure put me on the boat with all dudes! :D

Will you be posting crew lists for the Friday excursions?
Oh, our mistake. You wanted to be on the clothing-optional boat, right? :rofl3::rofl3:

Just kidding... Yes, but you'll be socializing with other groups on the boats throughout the week. Then diving with your group of 8 in the water. So it's all good!

We don't post groups for the excursions. As far as the excursions go, you'll all go over together and they'll group you up there into several boats. You'll have a chance to say who you prefer being on a boat with once they sign you in before you actually get on the boats. We'll give everyone more info during the week, before the excursion.

Oh, our mistake. You wanted to be on the clothing-optional boat, right? :rofl3::rofl3:

Just kidding... Yes, but you'll be socializing with other groups on the boats throughout the week. Then diving with your group of 8 in the water. So it's all good!

We don't post groups for the excursions. As far as the excursions go, you'll all go over together and they'll group you up there into several boats. You'll have a chance to say who you prefer being on a boat with once they sign you in before you actually get on the boats. We'll give everyone more info during the week, before the excursion.
Yea, that's right @WarrenZ isn't on this boat ... :p Thanks Roxanne. Just teasing, not complaining. :wink:

I was just curious on the excursions. Figured it would be an easy way to chat with folks in advance. I'm doing the cenote trip, so I imagine the boats will be rather small. :cool:

Speaking of the Cenotes...How cold is that water? I'd really like to only take my shorty wetsuit but if the Cenotes are 72 degrees, I need my full length wetsuit

That's sort of borderline. Maybe the shorty with my hood and gloves. Legs and arms just have to suck it up.
Not sure gloves are allowed, doubt it. I wore a full 3 mm in Cozumel, added a 5/3 mm hooded vest for the cenotes. I tend to be on the cool side and hate being cold.

Yea, that's right @WarrenZ isn't on this boat ... :p Thanks Roxanne. Just teasing, not complaining. :wink:

I was just curious on the excursions. Figured it would be an easy way to chat with folks in advance. I'm doing the cenote trip, so I imagine the boats will be rather small. :cool:
Just kidding too! :p The cenotes are all from the land. The only boat will be the ferry to take you across to the mainland.

Speaking of the Cenotes...How cold is that water? I'd really like to only take my shorty wetsuit but if the Cenotes are 72 degrees, I need my full length wetsuit
Water temperatures in the cenotes remain constant year-round and cool very minimally during the winter months. On average, temperatures are approximately 77ºF (24 to 25ºC). I would recommend a full 3 mil wetsuit.

Not sure gloves are allowed, doubt it. I wore a full 3 mm in Cozumel, added a 5/3 mm hooded vest for the cenotes. I tend to be on the cool side and hate being cold.
  1. GENERAL RULES: No knifes, Gloves or Snorkels. Touch nothing, take nothing, leave nothing. Streamline Equipment: no dangling pressure gauges and octopuses. You should not grab or pull on the speleothems. Try not to touch or disturb sediments or mark them in any way.
Gloves and knives are also not allowed while diving in Cozumel. I'll also add this info to the packing thread.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom