ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2016 Philippines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

18. Ernie's Point
19. Dungon Wall

29. Kilima Drift( best on strong ebb ie. low tide, not for fainted heart and inexperienced. Enjoy).

34. Japanese Wreck

---------- Post added July 11th, 2014 at 05:15 PM ----------

CHICKEN FEATHER ISLAND​

1. Hot Spring
  2. East Side
spacer.gif
pg_divesite_map.jpg
spacer.gif
If you had never dived under water hot spring then Chicken Feather Island would make a very interesting introduction. Long journey though.

---------- Post added July 11th, 2014 at 05:23 PM ----------

23. Canyons (a must for the experienced and can be tricky if the current is strong. Watch out for the down current on ascent).

---------- Post added July 11th, 2014 at 05:31 PM ----------

25. Horse Head( ask your DM to take you where those big sea fans are, current can be brutal as sea fans need current to bring them nutrients. A very short dive because of the depth ~36m).

All those dive sites look like a gnome's diving dream! I can't wait to dive the with all my new and old SB friends!

Later,
Moonie

Are any of you posting pictures and stories from your Invasion trip? Will it be here or somewhere else on SB?

Thanks,
R

The trip is not until 2016 and I am sure plenty of picture will be posted here on SB.

Oh there will be plenty of pics, especially of me!

Can't wait! I here we're going to celebrate SB's sweet 16th birthday!!!

Later,
Moonie

I definitely need to attend at least one Invasion although I probably can't make this one.

Spent a few weeks in the PI last year, diving in Anilao and Sabang (Puerto Galera). Those who have commented on finding the Caribbean less appealing after a trip to the center of biodiversity are certainly correct. I still enjoy Caribbean diving since there are other critters and ecological issues, but the biodiversity in areas like the PI is just incredible.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom