ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2016 Philippines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

[/CENTER]
You can always arrange the trip yourself!! There are plenty of suitable places to stay and to dive with in both Puerto Galera and Dumaguete.
If you select the accommodation carefully you shouldn't be very far from Atlantis especially in PG(no more than couple of min walk eg. Asia Divers).

---------- Post added July 2nd, 2014 at 03:59 PM ----------

Air Bus 319/320 can take at least 180 but you are corrected if the plane is ATR 72-500.

I don't want to be a party crasher, but the place I'm going to stay at in my 2015 recon visit is like 200 yards from Atlantis... nothing to brag about, but a clean place with somewhere to sleep and eat when I'm not diving... I don't need any fluff.

You folks will have a great time! I was at both resorts last year and they were two of the finest, if not the finest, resorts I have ever visited. Food, staff, rooms, and diving were all fantastic. Staff knew my name before the day was over. I would highly encourage folks to do the trip over to Verde Island when you are at Puerto Galera. The dive there was like what you'd see in a National Geographic Special. I can't remember what the extra cost is but it's worth it. You go over and dive and lunch is brought over as well. I'm sure it can easily be arranged.

Also, we flew from LAX to Seoul Korea and then on to Manilla with Korean Airlines. Best airline I have ever been on by far. Highly recommend as well.

Reports like this are one of the many reasons we are holding the Scubaboard 2016 Invasion at this Resort.

PS: WE LOVE FLUFF

Dennis, when will the Invader List be posted, kinda curious who is all "officially going."

Reports like this are one of the many reasons we are holding the Scubaboard 2016 Invasion at this Resort.

With my job situation the way it is, I can usually travel last minute. If it came down to crunch time and someone had to back out, it wouldn't take much for me to jump aboard! It was that good. :D

We have a new thread!

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/sc...cubaboard-invasion-crew-list.html#post7161010

Everyone on the crew list should have confirmation they have paid and have a room. If not please pm me.

Everyone should be getting or have already gotten a request from Maduro for your SB screen name & T-shirt Size.
Please RESPOND ASAP, if you have not already. Thanks!

We will build a Crew Map in the near future.

Last edited by a moderator:
AWESOME CREW LIST!!!
I am so excited for this trip

Everyone should be getting or have already gotten a request from Maduro
for your SB screen name & T-shirt Size.
Please RESPOND ASAP, if you have not already.

Also if your profile on ScubaBoard does not have where you are located please post it here or PM me whichever you feel more comfortable.
I plan to work on the WORLD CREW MAP this weekend.:D

Are we there yet???

Everyone have a happy and safe 4th of July:)

VFW_Forth_Profile_185.jpg

I don't want to be a party crasher, but the place I'm going to stay at in my 2015 recon visit is like 200 yards from Atlantis... nothing to brag about, but a clean place with somewhere to sleep and eat when I'm not diving... I don't need any fluff.

I fail to see how this could crash our party...I mean we had a blast at some places that were not near what Atlantis resorts will be. I don't get what you mean, unless it's a little humble brag that you'll be there before the invasion?

:D

Sorry for any hassle Cardzard. Netdoc very kindly let me have my real world nickname-Frosty
So no longer Kazbanz or Frosty NZ now just Frosty
My wife is Mrs Frosty and our dive mascot is baby frosty
--Ive e mailed roxanne the TA so the tee shirt says frosty :D

Attachments

• 100_2035.jpg
    100_2035.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 220
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom