SCUBABOARD I need HELP real BAD!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TheRedHead:
I've noticed a very high incidence of HP controller failures since they started making boxes. I'm not surprised. We once bought Compaqs, but since they've been merged with HP, we buy Velocity Micro.

The compaq stuff which got picked up by HP is still very good stuff. The MSA20s though seem like they're from the old pre-compaq HP and are an unmitigated disaster...

That reddevildivers thread is brutal. Looks like I should go back to "Why the Prejudice about DIR or GUE" thread and bring up the long hose again. :D

TheRedHead:
What am I supposed to do? Work? :wink:

Personally, I left work, went to the dive shop, hooked up with a buddy and organized a couple of dives for sunday and managed to borrow a stage (first time).

Pretty productive late friday afternoon :wink:

jeraldjcook:
That reddevildivers thread is brutal. Looks like I should go back to "Why the Prejudice about DIR or GUE" thread and bring up the long hose again. :D
Yep, good idea, the usual folks will rehash it all for the upteenth time.

lamont:
The compaq stuff which got picked up by HP is still very good stuff. The MSA20s though seem like they're from the old pre-compaq HP and are an unmitigated disaster...
yep, I never liked the pre-compaq hp stuff...

HoggieEater:
yep, I never liked the pre-compaq hp stuff...

I had this 2 year long nightmare composed of trying to manage 800 HP 6-proc LP6000s... *shudder*... I think I have PTSD...

I think if I ever meet Ingo Molnar I'm probably going to yell at him "HEY MINGO PESTER MY ***!!!!" (and I'm sure that's going to get a lot of strange looks, so that better not ever happen...)

jeckyll:
Personally, I left work, went to the dive shop, hooked up with a buddy and organized a couple of dives for sunday and managed to borrow a stage (first time).

Pretty productive late friday afternoon :wink:
And just what agency taught you to use a stage? Those things are precisely 67.223 times more dangerous than a long hose. How dare you go against what you were taught in your basic OW class. If they are so wonderful why don't more agencies teach them? huh? huh? huh?
:D
Joe

Sideband:
And just what agency taught you to use a stage? Those things are precisely 67.223 times more dangerous than a long hose. How dare you go against what you were taught in your basic OW class. If they are so wonderful why don't more agencies teach them? huh? huh? huh?
:D
Joe

That depends...

If it looks like this, he'll be fine.

stagekit_mounted_large.jpg

If it looks like this, say goodnight. :D

Pony_attached.jpg

Is that a guage cage in that photo?

SeanQ:
That depends...

If it looks like this, he'll be fine.

stagekit_mounted_large.jpg

If it looks like this, say goodnight. :D

Pony_attached.jpg

I said stage specifically to distance myself from that CF inthe second picture :lol:

Maybe I should take the PADI Stage carrying specialty?!? :confused:

Back
Top Bottom