ScubaBoard Gnome

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I say we start a ScubaBoard Traveling Gnome, I will buy it out of my own money and take a photo of it in Buffalo, and pay to send it to the next person and then that person does the same.

Then we keep posting photos of where he is on ScubaBoard

Going diving in Nevada? Take him along and snap a photo. Live in NYC ? Take him to the Empire State Building !

Who knows where he could end up at :D

Ok who'd you steal this idea from? Sounds like it could be very funny and knowing the people of this board (from the board), we made need more than one as not to make the waits too long. I'm in.

Note to LIT, get a waterproof one, and yah UP, now that you got one of them fancy U/W camera housings. :D

Sounds like lot of fun, I'm in

Yea, just like a geocaching travel bug. Only a little more expensive. PM me and i'll give you an address to send it to, then I'll take it diving and pass it on.

Alright I just ordered him, Measures 8 inches wide by 6 inches tall. Made of durable PVC plastic. Light to ship also.

Hey, we are ScubaBoard ! We do things with FLAIR !

Should be here in 3-5 days :D

Now what do we call him?

Lil' Irish Temper:
Travelocity, 1 waterproof gnome coming up :D
It should also be a light one as not to incure too much shipping cost.
This one here is too heavy, but you get the picture.

Lil' Irish Temper:
Alright I just ordered him, Measures 8 inches wide by 6 inches tall. Made of durable PVC plastic. Light to ship also.

Hey, we are ScubaBoard ! We do things with FLAIR !

Should be here in 3-5 days :D

Now what do we call him?

Too bad you didn't think of this earlier! Cause I could be the first person you shipped it to since you were shipping something to me anyway!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom