Scubaboard copyright violation!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have been polite in all of my postings and have a valid grievance.
I'll say this: You've adequately demonstrated your lack of gratitude towards the free service you have received here on ScubaBoard. I get it. I really do. While you may see it differently, I find posting TWO threads on a Labor Day Weekend within minutes of each other impolite. I also find it impolite that you considered the matter unresolved even after the image was removed. You're right that it's not about the money: it's about your ingratitude. Sorry, but no matter how polite you think you are being: I won't be held hostage by you or anyone else over a simple misunderstanding.

Thanks to Jax for trying to appease this user. Thanks to the others willing to sacrifice as well. Its amazing how those who feel grateful and enriched by ScubaBoard never seem to grow tired of giving back. Your sacrifice for the greater good is always appreciated. This weekend is dedicated to those who gave the ultimate sacrifice for their country without any complaints.

...those who feel grateful and enriched by ScubaBoard never seem to grow tired of giving back. This weekend is dedicated to those who gave the ultimate sacrifice for their country without any complaints.

Count me in as grateful to our vets, and also to the info and camaraderie I have found on SB!

I too have given a donation to the USO, not for Jim and his pictures but for the men and women who put their lives on the line every day so we can argue freely on an internet forum! Thank you!!!!

In order to prevent any further drama, I have replaced the banner in question with an earlier version. Hopefully, this will placate all involved.

BTW, there is STILL ROOM for our Invade Cozumel Trip. No, this is not a money making trip for ScubaBoard. We have been given an incredible deal (below wholesale) and are passing it on directly to our users. We aren't even handling the payments so that there is no confusion about that.

Again, I hope this helps.

Nah dude.

You need to be hung and flailed. :)

I'll say this: You've adequately demonstrated your lack of gratitude towards the free service you have received here on ScubaBoard. I get it. I really do. While you may see it differently, I find posting TWO threads on a Labor Day Weekend within minutes of each other impolite. I also find it impolite that you considered the matter unresolved even after the image was removed. You're right that it's not about the money: it's about your ingratitude. Sorry, but no matter how polite you think you are being: I won't be held hostage by you or anyone else over a simple misunderstanding.

Thanks to Jax for trying to appease this user. Thanks to the others willing to sacrifice as well. Its amazing how those who feel grateful and enriched by ScubaBoard never seem to grow tired of giving back. Your sacrifice for the greater good is always appreciated. This weekend is dedicated to those who gave the ultimate sacrifice for their country without any complaints.

Oh get off your martyred high horse. I'm assuming that with over a thousand posts the OP has contributed back to the board. That is how forum users contribute. Sure they posted over Memorial Day, after they had tried (according to the OP) email and got no response. So what if you were away, did you setup an auto-responder (which is pretty standard when you are going to be gone an entire work week)? NetDoc your general communication about SB matters really does suck. It is about the same level as Bob from Force Fin. You both have good products but suck at communicating. You haven't really even posted an apology which for a "simple misunderstanding" is a typical thing to do.

Last edited:
I'm assuming that
Well, there's no arguing that you've assumed quite a lot. Good night!

Labor Day?

WWWD?

What Would Wormil Do?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom