Scubaboard bumper sticker-Kewalo Basin 6/27

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Detective Bruce is on the case! LOL

chepar:
I must be kind of out of it, but I wasn't aware that Scubaboard had bumper stickers.

I just realized it myself. There is a button on the top that says SB Store. Mugs, hats, etc.

John Melino (Captain/Instructor) has a blue Toyota, doesn't he? geez...ya'll should just ask me. Was it a truck? See, there are a few local SB-ers out there that we are curious about. "Big Kahuna" or "Big Daddy" are the ones I want to know....who they are. Mystery posters kill me. I am kept awake at night by this stuff.

The scuba mafia wants to know who they are. (I just want to know, because THEY want to know!)

catherine96821:
See, there are a few local SB-ers out there that we are curious about. "Big Kahuna" or "Big Daddy" are the ones I want to know....who they are. Mystery posters kill me. I am kept awake at night by this stuff.

Here's another one . . . who is "bluemagoo"?

YEA!...him too!

this could be a fun game... (Hi Cheryl! welcome home!) Pics?

catherine96821:
(Hi Cheryl! welcome home!) Pics?

I've got over 500 pictures sitting on a couple of memory sticks. I'm someone that has to be dragged into using "new" technology kicking and screaming, so this was my first digital camera, bought only a month or so before the trip. I still have to figure out how to get the pictures to a CD.

We missed you at the Breeze picnic last weekend. It was fun and the weather was great. Hector brought his pup (well, not a pup anymore) and she was a real cutie.

oh, crap. did I just not show up? what is wrong with me. (cheryl, download Picasa, you will thank me forever) it is free...etc, etc. also...cut to the chase and use photobucket.

chepar:
Here's another one . . . who is "bluemagoo"?

Yeaaaahhhh, really... whodaguy? :D The one time in months that I look at this board and I see this post. Sheeesh. Well, "mccabejc", "ShakaDoug", and Blesi of B&BScuba have all seen me without knowing it. For that matter, I didn't at first recognize them either.

I posted this picture previously -- it shows my best side. http://www.scubaboard.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20922&d=1123606997 Of the three stooges, I'm the one on the right. (This is the link but it looks like the pic might've got hosed off the board. I'd re-post it but at the moment, it seems that the firewalls here at work are blocking the upload.)

For the past few years, I just haven't been able to haunt the shores and waters as much as I'd like. Life happens. Work, domestication (married, a new house, half-planted yard, and bare walls screaming for cabinets, showcases, etc.), and a touch of scuba burnout -- hard-to-admit as that is. But it's always on my mind. Who knows? I might suddenly pop-up at somebody's commercial op one day for a newbie/refresher dive. "LioKai" has extended his hand from Kona and I fully intend to take him up on the offer when the chance comes.

Speaking of mystery people, what about Doc Vikingo? But aha! He tripped on another board and I think I got him pegged.

Speaking of mystery people, what about Doc Vikingo? But aha! He tripped on another board and I think I got him pegged.

yea, no BIO. Funny you should mention this, I have been wondering myself.

Okay, are you on Oahu? What is the big deal about just being who you really are? hey, are you the Scuba Hui?

I will check the photo... HEY!!! it's blank just like Dr. V's Bio.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom