Scubaboard bumper sticker-Kewalo Basin 6/27

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MilitantMedic

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Saw a Scubaboard bumper sticker in the Kewalo basin parking lot this morning...just wondering who it was.

Bruce

Other than the one on my Jeep and the dozen or so running around Iraq on various vehicles, Ive never seen one.

Nor I, but it was a "older" blue Toyota.

hmmmmm...no idea...next time leave a message on the car for them to post who they are :D

WC, on Jeeps in Iraq? you gotta be kidding....see them more there than here!

I wouldn't get too excited over it. I used to have Mason badges on the back of my old car (came with them). People used to blame me for everything from the Kennedy Assassination to the Care Bears...

Wasn't someone talking awhile back about putting SB bumper stickers on all the cars he rented while on vacation?

btw - was it one of the new bumper stickers, or the older variety? ...

justleesa:
hmmmmm...no idea...next time leave a message on the car for them to post who they are :D

WC, on Jeeps in Iraq? you gotta be kidding....see them more there than here!
On MY Jeep here and assorted moving vehicles in Iraq, Hummers, PLSs front loaders, almost one camel. These I saw, I take no responsability for how they got there! BTW, SB, I need to order another couple dozen.:D

I'm not sure which it was, it was red....white...and oval. But the fact being that it was @ KB @ 0745...in time for morning charters kinda indicates that it was a diver.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom