Scubaboard At Rainbow River September 20th.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Woohooo!!!

Next I'll bring back Enron.:lotsalove:

Just remember our economy is fine.

Who's grandparents are going back to work?

And according to McCain women arent underpaid, they are under educated...but its not his fault, he just doesnt understand/he isnt informed :lotsalove: :shocked2:

Hey, i cant make it tomorrow, asked to work at the last minute. :( Hope you all have a great time!!

Last edited:
The wife and I will be hauling up early.

Look for a Yellow Nissan Frontier with Georgia plates.

We plan on being there at 8am.

Okeedokee ... I should be there early. Red Geo Tracker with Black ragtop.

Bruce

*Miss patiently waiting on trip report and hopefully some piccers as well* :popcorn:

Was cool. The first time for us. We couldn't stay for the second dive as I had reg problems. Needed to square it away for the middle grounds trip tomm:wink:

Had a great turnout and got to meet some of the peeps we hadn't talked to yet. Good times. Cardzard had a BADASS camera, it looked like the hubble, so he should have some pics.

Was cool. The first time for us. We couldn't stay for the second dive as I had reg problems. Needed to square it away for the middle grounds trip tomm:wink:

III, your flag rope getting rapped around your tank valve doesn't qualify as a reg problem!!!! :D

III, your flag rope getting rapped around your tank valve doesn't qualify as a reg problem!!!! :D

I hate those things. Was about to take the knife to it.

Picked up a new ACD Legend, should be nicer than my old set. Oh, and a new gun too :wink:

I could tell, I was glad I could step in before you sliced the poor rope's throat!

We are finally home (again).

Shortly after arriving back I picked up a nail in my foot.

Tomorrow I'll post some pics from RR. The dive itself was ok, but the company flat out ROCKED!!!

Tara and I cannot get over the uber-kewl people we have met so far.

Since we are relatively still new to scuba it was fun to watch those that really know what their doing.

Pics to come in a bit. Thanks everyone for such a fantabulous day.:D

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom