Scuba West Holiday Open House!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Boats

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey folks!

Man, working two jobs and going back to college is a killer. My diving, has suffered! AS, has my social life!

Anyways, Scuba West is doing a sweet open house on December 12 and 13 (all day long). We are doing Toys for Tots, so anyone who brings a donation in (new, in the box, any price), gets a free day of diving in the Grotto. If you choose not to dive that day, you'll get a card which will let you come back at a later day of your choice.

Of course, there will be eggnog, and other stuff happening! There are secret sale items every day in December, and other fun things going on. MIFLEX hoses, Ikelights, Sealife DC800 cameras and more are on sale for the month. The "secret sale" stuff is still being created, but it all looks nice from what I've seen!

Have a great holiday!

MYSTERY ITEM UPDATE!

THIS just in from Jeff....

Scuba West is offering daily mystery dive gear specials these are stock items at up to 50% off these are worth the visit!! You have to come to the store to find out what these items are so dont call and they are limited numbers so dont pass by without coming in!

Happy Holidays!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom