Scuba Tricks?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I wear one of these masks:

mk6p.jpg

And i have found you can take it off and put it on upsidown and it will still seal and can be cleared. Best of all when worn upsidown the nose pockets become giant eyebrows! Ive had a few people giving me shocked and confused looks while doing that :)

I wear one of these masks:

View attachment 122515

And i have found you can take it off and put it on upsidown and it will still seal and can be cleared. Best of all when worn upsidown the nose pockets become giant eyebrows! Ive had a few people giving me shocked and confused looks while doing that :)
I would give you a shocked and confused look even if you're wearing that mask the right way up:wink:

LOL, that is too funny.:D

Back in the days when we used to feed the groupers and moreys, our group always picked out an AH diver and slipped a fish carcass(from a restaurant) in the victim's BC pocket, with a bit of the tale hanging out right before going over the side. They became quite popular with the huge groupers, taking multiple hard hits to the body before the carcass was eventually freed & inhaled. Loved those puzzled looks!

If we were close to the bottom the spotted moreys would try to get in on the action, very frequently winding their way up legs or under BCs. Priceless!

After they banned the grouper feeds, we throttled back and just carried a tube anchovy paste. A just large squeeze from the tube on the selected diver's seat before they back rolled; never seem to figure out why they had so many new finny friends nipping at their posterior. Excellent Tricks.

here's one

[vimeo]38822522[/vimeo]

er ... that was the 6 Million Dollar Man followed by the Bionic WOMAN!

er ... that was the 6 Million Dollar Man followed by the Bionic WOMAN!

Doh!! I stand corrected...Yeah..Steve Austins song :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom