Scuba Toys Store hours?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Isaac-1

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
The title says it all, I will be in the DFW area this week on business and want to drop by scuba toys and do some shopping for a dive trip I am taking in a couple of weeks. I can't find their hours listed on their web page, and get no response to an email asking the hours, so i thought I would ask here.

thanks

Just a guess:
Call us at (972) 820-7667 from 10:00Am-7:00Pm Central Time, Monday through Friday and 10:00Am to 6:00Pm on Saturday.

I'm just curious, if you went to their website with the phone number, why didn't you just call them, instead of relying on second hand information from unknown sources that may or not be correct. You got one reply that gave you information from the website, that was wrong. A second reply corrected the erroneous info on their website. A phone call would have been a lot simpler.

===> Sticking nose in 'cause I am bored . . . . .. .

I have noticed, that in this modern society with chat forums, email, and text messaging that no one uses the telephone anymore. Go figure.

Sometimes it's the quickest way to get an answer.

Not at 7:43PM on Saturday night....

But I agree with richerso.

For me, especially if I'm booking a trip, I'll make a couple of phone calls - even international - and get the answer I need from the source. Since websites often don't have all the details.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom