Scuba shirts - Thanks everyone

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

weston99

New
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello everyone,

I am just following up share my thanks for so many of you ordering our products. I sincerely hope that you are enjoying them and sharing the humor with your dive buddies and friends.

Also thanks for the encouragement and feedback. I’m glad you all liked the splash of pirate, gravity sucks and stress is water soluble designs.

That being said and after lots of feedback we took your advice. Great product bad website!.

So without and further fanfare we present to you the new improved, super fantastic and well even not bad web site at AscubaShirt.com

So swing by tell us what you think, good or bad,
Wes

I'm using IE 7.0 at work, and it looks fine.

Love the designes and the website. Only wish I could see the image better than having to click on a product to see what it says.

I see the same as deepstops. Great selection, btw. Thanks for posting.

I'm on IE8 and it displays perfectly! Great website and products, keep it up! :)

Your website loads fine for me. It looks good, and nice layout too.

Designs... I really like the ideas and the sayings, but not so much the artistry. They are fine for my wife and daughter, but rather cartoony and girly for a guy to buy. Many of the same graphics could be re-drawn into a more realistic (or less cartoony anyways) version for the guys.

Just a thought.

Works great in Firefox 3.6.3

Ditto. I even have scripting disabled and it works as it should.

I checked it in IE6, and IE6 does display it incorrectly.

IE6 is in extended support only from Microsoft, and big names like Google (and so YouTube) have publicly announced that they are dropping support for it.

You can use something like this to check how things are rendered: IE NetRenderer - Browser Compatibility Check -

Back
Top Bottom