SCUBA-related Christmas ornament?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

x509v3

Registered
Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get a SCUBA diving related Christmas ornament?

Every year my wife and I get a new ornament to commemerate some milestone or event that year. This year we both got Certified, but I have had troubles finding a suitable ornament for the tree.

Any pointers or URLs would be appreciated!

bill

Last year at the LDS there were handpainted things, but then I membered www.tridentdive.com an there online catalog.

What ya do is get the part number with page number and go to your LDS and get the price.

hope this helps.

Innovative Scuba Concepts has some really cute ones! They have changed their website address, and I can't remember the new one off-hand. But do a search for "innovative scuba" or "innovative concepts" and see if that can help you. Unfortunately, I think they only sell to dealers, and not directly. But you can check and see where the nearest dealer is.

Sea and scuba-related ornaments for the Christmas tree can be found at The X-RAY MAG Store on CafePress. A percent of all sales goes to ocean conservation, so you can do a good deed for the ocean too when you hang these on your tree!

cafepress (dot) com (forward slash) xraymag

December Diamonds has the cutest ornaments around. You can find a retailer on their website.

December Diamonds ~ Holiday Decor & Fantasy ~ Ornaments ~ Magnets

The eagle ray is one of my favorites. The photo doesn't do it justice.
Item55-90305.jpg.jpg

Nice! a 9 year old thread! :rofl3:

I just toss my regs up on the tree since I usually don't end up diving from about mid December through early March (unless the quarry thaws early :rofl3:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom