scuba radio

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TN, Thanks for listening in. We had fun telling the World, how good it feels's to have your toes free and being licked by the Oceans. For those who missed out here is the link. Listen in and you might find out way you want to be a scuba radio fan. Enjoy.http://www.scubaradio.com/audio/9-3-11/SR_9-3-11_HOUR2.mp3

I remember when Greg interviewed me along with Joel Geldin, Pete Murray and Valentina Lomborg at the Scuba Show a few years ago. Sorry I missed your interview, Bob and Susanne, but since it is archived on the site I can check it out when I surface from the weekend's diving.

Dr. Bill, funny you write today. For the third time I have tried to get Hillary Hauser to sign our book "Living World of the Reef", book for you. Last night I thought I had it done...and then folks showed up and their went the evening. I will try again. All my best, Bob

I think the two of you should come back out to the dive park with it!

Dr. Bill, finally got Hillary Hauser to sign our book "Living World of the Reef" for you. Off, to mail to your home Catalina Island..tried calling..no answer, so you must have been underwater. I will be joining Greg Holt from 'Scuba Radio' tomorrow, listen in..if your not underwater. Best, Bob

Will be joining Greg and Bill today, Scuba Radio... who know's what will happen.

Listen in to Scuba Radio.....Greg Holt's California dive with Body Glove and me into the Redondo Beach Submarine Canyon..and may be Blair Mott, Holly S. Lohuis, and Jean-Michel Cousteau...and find out who else today on Scuba Radio. I jump in around 12:30 pst. Join us, it's always fun with Greg and Bill.

Back
Top Bottom