scuba pro twin jets - other colours

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have the black SP twin jets and love them. Before I ordered my black fins, I tried the Yellow at my LDS. I just didn't feel I had the thrust with them like I did the black twin jets. As far as LeisurePro goes all you do is click on the twin jets from the main menu and it will come up with "Select a color" at the bottom of the screen and just go from there.

My new twin jets are blue and I can't wait to try them out. I was getting tired of being left behind by other divers wearing split fins when I was the only one wearing paddle fins.

I'm totally stoked about getting to use them! Now, if the water will just warm up...:)

There are several colors...black seem to be the stiffist. I use black ones and love them after trying them for a second time. There are also yellow which easy to see...I have friends who use them, and a blue color one. I do believe there is one other color, but I dont recall.

The black ones are heavy and do sink, so if shore diving in a current, be careful when removing them.

I tried the black, grey and blue and could tell no diffrence in the three. I bought the blue because they float. I am very happy with them and there abrasion resistance is exellent, living on Okinawa that is a big plus

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom