Scuba Pro second stages?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DA Aquamaster:
SP's dealer agreement has pretty strict requirements for US dealers who can discount no more than 10% below the MSRP. I would guess that buying something at the PX/BX on a US base would qualify for the warranty just like a US sale and that SP may be doing servicemen a big favor by letting the price restrictions slide, but check with the shop to make sure that a warranty card will be honored once you return stateside.

I too just bought all of my new gear here on Okinawa and I bought all Scuba Pro Products. It is the same as buying it anywhere else warranty wise. Yes it comes with a card that you register online the same as you do in the states it is no diffrent that buying it in Cali. (accept for the great deals) We have a lot of great deals when your serving in the military overseas.

KnightHawk w/Air II 370.00
Smart Com 405.00
MK25/X650 290.00

It was also on sale but not far from the everyday price.......

Back
Top Bottom