SCUBA Political Ad (link to video)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

'My opponent is a scum sucking pervert who does strange things involving trapezes and Armenian midgets while having tea with terrorists'

That would be salacious though vacuous.
Same net result, minus the sharks, which were very cool.:14:

kidspot:
what kind of shark was that with the upturned nose?
Looked like a sand tiger to me as well. Pretty harmless but scary looking teeth. Lots of them on wrecks in NC. We leave eack other alone.

I thought it was an interesting video with the reference to sharks and fish and the ending credits told you essentially where it was done at. I would love to see an ad like that show up on TV. It's a clever use of scuba.

That ad/video was funny in many ways.

There's a current insurance (I think) commercial on TV involving a guy in a shark cage who accidentally shoots his boat with his speargun, causing it to explode...at the end he's being dragged down into the depths by the sinking boat. Anybody else really kind of disturbed by that? Not in a serious way, just kind of annoyed?

By comparison, this video's pretty fun. I wonder if the candidate has any certification or was just coached for the video shoot.

HIStarical!!!!:rofl3:

You can't "buy" your way into the AoP, I guess you can in Denver...or, maybe he's a regular volunteer there?

Loved the Sand Tiger Sharks...that last one actually almost looked like Arnold, tho...hee heehee

ScubaRev:
Clever but vacuous. I wonder how much it cost to stick him in the tank. I'll bet it wasn't cheap.
Very funny video. Definitely LOL'd. If I lived in his district, and the race were on ads alone, he'd definitely get my vote. :)

I don't imagine shooting that spot would be all that much more expensive than shooting in a studio, however. Especially if the aquarium granted access for a reasonable (or no) fee. Considering he wouldn't need a number of the trappings of a normal studio shoot, it may even have been somewhat less expensive than usual.

Back
Top Bottom