SCUBA Plus Charter Schedule for 2007

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jimmer

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I've attached the 2007 charter schedule for Scuba Plus. We launch out of Turkey point and are in the water both days virtually every weekend, and are available for mid week night dives as well, on special request.

Jim

Attachments

• Dive schedule 2007 Scuba Plus.pdf
    393.8 KB · Views: 103
Who are you,were did you come from. What experience do you and your staff have for chartering and do you have any capt papers. What is your procedure for responding to a divers emergency.

Thanks

We are Scuba Plus dive centre, located in Simcoe Ontario. The shop has been in business since 1992, with Rick Westbrook as head instructor and owner. He has been teaching since 1990, his wife Cindy has been teaching since 1994. Both have been diving Lake Erie since 1979. The boat is 28 feet long, and therefore doesn't require the use of Captain's Papers, but Rick is obviously a licensed boater. He has been boating on the lake for well over 20 years and knows it well. This will be our second season running a charter operation in the lake. As for emergency response, we are all CPR certified as rescue divers, we have all required safety equipment on board, as well as O2. We have GPS with us at all times as well as cell phones in addition to the boat's radio. We will call off charters if the weather demands it, as we have no interest in adding yet another wreck to the list in Lake Erie. As it says in the flyer, all money will be refunded if we cancel a charter due to inclement weather.

I hope this answers all concerns. Please feel free to contact Scuba Plus for more info on their operation or pricing. I hope to see some of you out this summer to enjoy our wrecks.

Jim

Jimmer, don't pay too much attention to our resident troll. Obviously jurrasic didn't get enough attention when he/she was younger.

Glad too see there is another charter running lake erie. I didn't get out much on that lake last year. Spent most of my time running charters in Lake Huron. Hope all goes well in the quickly approaching season.

Chris

Chris, I hope you can make it down, we have so many great wrecks to dive around the Long Point tip. Anyway the schedule is up, so I hope many of you can make it down.

Thanks,
Jim

Crankin

Looks like you can loose a few pounds there bud. The question was directed at the charter operator not you. It seems that my self and other have never heard of them and the question was legit as only a fool climbs aboard a dive boat with no safety or charter history on lake Erie

JD

I guess the whole attack on my weight was supposed to either hurt me or provoke a nasty troll fight but, sorry I won't fall into your little game....nice try :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom