Scuba Mau quick review

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

robbcayman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I dove with these guys last week and had a great time. They really care about safety 1st. Julio is a funny laid back guy that makes sure you get the most out of your dive. They stay down with the last guy until he runs out of air, so everyone gets the most out of their dive. They have very reasonable prices, fast boats and reliable service. They let you pick where you want to go. They also provide fresh fruit and water during the dives!! I will for sure use them again.

I like Julio also. Did you just dive with him all trip or get out with anyone else?
Get any hunting done or a barbeque at Palapita?

I like Julio also. Did you just dive with him all trip or get out with anyone else?
Get any hunting done or a barbeque at Palapita?

Yeah, good dude. I only dove with Julio and Apollo. I wanted to kill a lionfish, but we never saw any. I'm actually glad I didn't see any lionfish. We did see a lot of nurse sharks, turtles, rays, etc..

Can't wait to go back in February. :D

We'll be diving with them next week, my first trip to Coz, leave on Sunday, can't wait :bananalama:

Ryan

Sorry we only got to dive with you one day last week.

We had a great week diving with Julio - he always found something special for us on each dive. Last dive on Paradise he found us 3 Sea Horses (a first for me).

Scuba Mau provided us with great service all week long. Top notch outfit.

All the divemasters there are really excellent.Great outfit and good people.I have been diving with them since they opened at least 4 or 5 times a year.

60 hours to wheels up and I will be returning for my Cozumel and Scuba Mau fix...YAY...... 9 months might be long enough to make a baby but way too long to be away from the Coz Reefs !!!!!

Ryan

Sorry we only got to dive with you one day last week.

We had a great week diving with Julio - he always found something special for us on each dive. Last dive on Paradise he found us 3 Sea Horses (a first for me).

Scuba Mau provided us with great service all week long. Top notch outfit.

No worries, at the last minute they had a couple in the hotel next to me book a trip. I would have loved to dive with you guys again, but maybe we will get a chance to do it another time. You really piqued my interest regarding the force fins. I hope you guys had an easier time getting home than you did getting to Coz.

60 hours to wheels up and I will be returning for my Cozumel and Scuba Mau fix...YAY...... 9 months might be long enough to make a baby but way too long to be away from the Coz Reefs !!!!!

HAHA I agree 100%!! Next year I get an extra week of vacation and plan on going every 4 months. :) I hope you have an awesome trip!!!

Back
Top Bottom