Scuba mask

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wow ... um ... lets really try to hit this one on the head. you used the word spare... are you a tech diver putting this mask in your redundant pocket? what type of mask is your primary? are you looking for frameless or framed? multiple window or black skirt? your face type may make a difference. honestly its completely relative to these thoughts... otherwise why not just buy this and be done with it ... its a great piece of equipment...comes in four colors, name brand we all know, and a price that beats used

Mares Vizeer 2 Window mask

I have a new Aqualung Quartz 2 in black, $55 shipped.

I have a brand new scuba pro that was 77 new my mom bought it when she got certified and has never used it it still has price tag on it 40 plus shipping or give me an offer

I sold the last one I had about 2 weeks ago, I checked and all I have left is an Aqualung micromask in black it is new.

$50 shipped in the CONUS, if you are interested email me at: diver51031@premieronline.net

Thanks
Chad

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom