Scuba Log Book Stamps

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello !!!

Does anyone know where I can order scuba log book stamps. I’m able to find a lots of places but none of them in US.

Regards

Marcin

Contact Justleesa on this board. She does custom work. I have one and love it. There are already lots to choose from, but she will customize.

Most companies that make rubber stamps can make 1/2" dia. or 1/2" X 3/4" stamps for you with your own personal design on it. Check at the local stationary store like Halmark/Farr's or try an office supply store like Staples.

If you are a PADI pro you can down load the little globe artwork from the "members" web site.

We got ours at Staples for $18 (1 color), plus you can order online if you want to. The stamp has our logo and web address, simply supply the graphic, we used a bmp for it and they can created it while we waited.

Back
Top Bottom