Scuba Diving Magazines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just FWIW, I'm pretty certain that "Scuba Diving" hasn't been published/owned by Rodale for several years now. There's another thread here somewhere as well that indicates that it was just sold by fw to the publisher who also puts out PADI's mag.

If you want an informative and entertaining magazine that isn't mostly ads, have a look at Scuba Sport Magazine. You can see a couple digital versions of the print magazine. www.scubasportmag.com.

Also, it's only $9.99 a year to subscribe!

So, I do feel like those 90% of Chicago divers ARE missing out on something great. In most cases, that also means I devote more time to diving than they do. Everyone has different priorities. There is no good or bad to that, it just is.

Tom

Could not agree more about Lake Michigan wreck diving, and other than low viz on the MSB, have never had a dive on a wreck on the lake

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom