Dive Magazine Summer issue

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

stuartv

Seeking the Light
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Howdy! I just wanted to share with y'all some news I am ecstatic about.

I've just had a few of my photos published in the Summer issue of Dive Magazine!

I received print copies this weekend and they have now released the online version of the article.

Some of the photos were shot by the author of the article. Most of mine are correctly credited to me. But, two of them were inadvertently credited to Timo that are actually my photos. The one with all the spadefish and the one with the fish hiding in a pipe are mine.

Anyway, I hope y'all enjoy. :D

the one with the fish hiding in a pipe

That's the best picture in the article. I loved the pictures, all of them. You did a good job, your plan of shooting 20K pictures during the dives to come out with five good ones worked finally :p

I think I'm going to have another announcement soon, about a different magazine. I'm very excited at the attention my photography has gotten recently. Dive is the 2nd magazine I've been in. The first was the month before (in July). A local magazine (Lexington Life) which IS in print, but circulation is strictly local to the town where I live. Still, it was my first time being published and they used 7 (I think) of my photos in an article they did on scuba diving.

Now I just need to figure out how to keep the ball rolling. :)

It really does look like it is terrified... It is worried that you are bringing shark's attention to it. You are telling them where this fish is hiding, you are mean!!

Come here and dive with me and I will do my best to call the sharks' attention to you, instead. LOL!

I think I'm going to have another announcement soon, about a different magazine. I'm very excited at the attention my photography has gotten recently. Dive is the 2nd magazine I've been in. The first was the month before (in July). A local magazine (Lexington Life) which IS in print, but circulation is strictly local to the town where I live. Still, it was my first time being published and they used 7 (I think) of my photos in an article they did on scuba diving.

Now I just need to figure out how to keep the ball rolling. :)

Let me know how I can help, I'll click "Like" as much as I can for you!!

Come here and dive with me and I will do my best to call the sharks' attention to you, instead. LOL!

I'd love to do that my friend. Your sharks are much better and kinder than the aholes we have . It has been miserable here.

Back
Top Bottom