Scuba Diving in laoag?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Axua:
one of my other theories why aswangs are not true is because it so localized. If you are in the Philippines you have mananangal, kapre, whitelady, tikbalang, etc.. but if you are in western countries its a bit upscale, you have poltergeist, ghouls, etc.. and I bet when you go to countries like Nicaragua, Bosnia, Yugoslavia, Madagascar or Yap you will not hear of any of these things. :) have you seen any tikbalang in Yap mike?
on the other hand you can look at it like this:

tikbalangs are lycanthropes - werecreatures if you will - and half-man-half-beast creatures are a global phenomenon, if only different - wolves in europe, horses here, big cats in india?

different species from different places

aswangs can also be likened to the more popular "vampire" or similar global occurence of blood-sucking creatures

dwarves (dwende) are universal too.

they exist bro... keep the faith

Jag

Axua:
if you see anything strange in the neighborhood or suspect a ghost...... call the...

GHOST BUSTERS!! :D
i have his number... my good friend's dad (and my ninong during my wedding) is frank regis...

yup, he does ghost busting work for a living...

Jag

shugar:
who the freak is regis philbin???

Jag

you live in a hole or something?? Who's Regis Philbin????:confused: :confused: :confused:

regis-philbin.jpg

Mike Veitch:
retard? wow... how elementary school...

then again, you believe in werewolves too...

:mooner:

after seeing you, he'll believe in anything :crazy3:

but jag, how could you not know regis? :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom