Scuba Diving in laoag?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rhadamantus:
i havent seen or feel anything yet that will convince me aswang(s) and the like exist. but i bought a doll at divisoria a few weekends ago that seems to look more like chuckie everyday. pretty scary to throw it away, might find it back in my apartment.QUOTE]

Hi, I'm Chucky, and I wouldn't talk if I were you! Hidy-ho. Hahaha.:D

don't f *** with the Chuck!

oh i so do not like the sick *******(s) who totally destroyed the innocence of the "chuckie" dolls by releasing those movies.

what kind of satisfaction do u guys get watching horror movies anyway? :)

Mike Veitch:
Chucky was a doll before the movie?!?!?QUOTE]

Maybe she's thinking of Raggedy Anne and Andy? I don't know....the doll thing creeps me out as well.

Go see the new Bond flick...pretty good a bit grittier than the old ones. The torture scene will have all the guys groaning and squirming in their seats.:wink: Youch!

Well got to catch my flight to Manila tonight...Leyte and Malapascua here I come.....

if you see anything strange in the neighborhood or suspect a ghost...... call the...

GHOST BUSTERS!! :D

shugar:
they're true bro... continue believing, keep the faith

Jag

one of my other theories why aswangs are not true is because it so localized. If you are in the Philippines you have mananangal, kapre, whitelady, tikbalang, etc.. but if you are in western countries its a bit upscale, you have poltergeist, ghouls, etc.. and I bet when you go to countries like Nicaragua, Bosnia, Yugoslavia, Madagascar or Yap you will not hear of any of these things. :) have you seen any tikbalang in Yap mike?

Back
Top Bottom