Scuba Diving in Jupiter Florida Can anyone recommend a Dive boat?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Will this turn in to another SB Concher event. HUmmmmmmm. I hope it is on a weekend that I'm NOT working. I would like to go.

standrod:
I agree that Jupiter Dive Charters is good, especially for new divers. I usually book through Scuba Works (561-575-3483).

I usually dive with Blue Tang (772-260-7853, Mike). They are really good too.

Diving has been great lately...current has been pretty mild with good visibility... temp around 71-72 deg.

Marcus

Hi Standrod,

I called the 772 number and was told they only do T-shirt printing! Not a dive operation... Do you have another number for them?

Thanks!
Steffi

steffi - Welcome to SCUBABOARD!

This thread is a year old which is why those numbers are outdated.

The new Links are Blue Tang

Jupiter Dive Charters

You will find the phone numbers and information from those web sites.
Hope to see you diving sometime.

Steffi that is me. (Cest moi) - I am either refered to as 'The loud mouth with a crew cut" or "The tall, Handsome helpful fellow.." it depends on who you ask.

Orlando Eric:
Steffi that is me. (Cest moi) - I am either refered to as 'The loud mouth with a crew cut" or "The tall, Handsome helpful fellow.." it depends on who you ask.

dont forget how very helpful you are under the water also. If you need help getting a bug out of a hole, He's your guy.... :D

The Scuba Club in West Palm is the best staffed outfit in West Palm. The boat leaves the dock with 2 in water instructors, one deck hand , and a captain. They will spend the time to explain the conditions, environment, and watch out for your safety. I just went out of Jupiter on the 13th and the water quality is still hit and miss making it hard to navigate unless you know the sites well.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom