Scuba Diving in Jupiter Florida Can anyone recommend a Dive boat?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tampabay

Reaction score
Hi, I have been diving for a couple of Months (only Fresh) water. I will be in Jupiter Florida for 20+ days on a business trip and would like to know if any one is interested in Diving with a still rookie? I'll be there from March 6 thru 28, 2005. Or if any one can recommend a good Diving boat. Especially for beginners. Either in Jupiter or Palm Beach area...Here is my e-mail address jewelryoutlet2000@yahoo.com

Best Regards, To all

Hey whats up tampa bay?

I find this kind of annoying to have regional requests for buddies in general forums. Would it be possible for an admin to move this to the florida regional board?

Thanks a lot

Tampabay:
Hi, I have been diving for a couple of Months (only Fresh) water. I will be in Jupiter Florida for 20+ days on a business trip and would like to know if any one is interested in Diving with a still rookie? I'll be there from March 6 thru 28, 2005. Or if any one can recommend a good Diving boat. Especially for beginners. Either in Jupiter or Palm Beach area...Here is my e-mail address jewelryoutlet2000@yahoo.com

Best Regards, To all
Pick a boat that will remain afloat with a DM that can count higher than the number of people on board. :D

Gary D.

I agree with Captain Hook 100%.... Jupiter isnt really the place for a new diver, stronger currents aren't as bad as the depth usually around 80 feet, but you can see MUCH deeper. If you do go out of Jupiter I would check click here Jupiter Dive Charter's would be my first choice. Captain Paul is THE MAN when it comes to safety and keeping divers safe. He has an incredible crew as well (Kimberely's my favorite and many will agree with me). I dive several times a week, if you want to hook up and do some diving while your here, send me a pm,.

Cheers,
Vickie

Use Jupiter Dive Charters in Jupiter - exit 87A on I-95 from the south - well, actually in Tequesta if you're picky; use Narcosis Dive Charters out of Riviera Beach Marina - exit 74 or 76 off I-95.
Both ops put a DM in the water with you plus they'll let you dive to the limits of your skills and comfort level.
http://www.jupiterdivecharters.com/
http://www.narcosisdivecharters.com/

Thanks to everyone for the info...Hopefuly the weather will improve for the weekend.

:monkeydan When are we going on these trips!?! :fruit:

:scubadive

I agree with the posters above... If you are a new diver, go to West Palm first. I love Captain Ray and Narcosis, but the most "newbie" friendly boat in the area to me is Pura Vida. They are OVER THE top on safety. Even if you know what you are doing, they put pretty tight limits on you. But when I take new divers out - that is who I use.

But once you get comfortable with WPB - GO TO JUPITER!!!! Much better diving in my opinion.

I agree that Jupiter Dive Charters is good, especially for new divers. I usually book through Scuba Works (561-575-3483).

I usually dive with Blue Tang (772-260-7853, Mike). They are really good too.

Diving has been great lately...current has been pretty mild with good visibility... temp around 71-72 deg.

Marcus

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom