Scuba divers and their aquariums..let's see them..here's mine.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

<sigh> Hurricane Charley did mine in. Seeing these shots really makes me miss it. It was up for 7 years before the hurricane, and I still had all of the original coral, some of it cannot be replaced anymore :(. I'll see if I can find any pics of it before it was done in.

David P:
tank12-22-02small.jpg

this is a photo of my old 60g. It is now a refugium for my 120...
Wow. Are those real anenomes and corals? I didnt' realize that you could buy that stuff.

David P:
cornersmall.jpg

this is a pic of my 120 custom fab shortly after I fired it up. Ill have to look for some more up to date shots.

Very nice...both tanks!

Here is mine. I can only have a fresh water tank as I travel for work and am gone for days at a time. The tank has an Ehiem filter with built in heater, UV light, and a CO2 tank that is computer controlled. All the components fit into the basket on the right of the second picture. The hood houses flourescent grow lights, on a timer. Makes for very little maintainence. These are older pictures from when the tank was first set up. I built the solid mahogany stand years ago for a former G/F who hated it because I spent probably 100 hours building it FOR HER, instead of spending the time with her. Since she hated it, I wound up getting it back. All the fish currently in the tank, have been with me for over 3 years. I started with 17 and am now down to 13. Not bad losses for small fish.
View attachment 34386View attachment 34387
BTW LOVE the reef tanks!

Peter_C:
Here is mine. I can only have a fresh water tank as I travel for work and am gone for days at a time. The tank has an Ehiem filter with built in heater, UV light, and a CO2 tank that is computer controlled. All the components fit into the basket on the right of the second picture. The hood houses flourescent grow lights, on a timer. Makes for very little maintainence. These are older pictures from when the tank was first set up. I built the solid mahogany stand years ago for a former G/F who hated it because I spent probably 100 hours building it FOR HER, instead of spending the time with her. Since she hated it, I wound up getting it back. All the fish currently in the tank, have been with me for over 3 years. I started with 17 and am now down to 13. Not bad losses for small fish.
BTW LOVE the reef tanks!
Very Nice....anyone else have an aquarium??

dog tank?

Peter_C:
BTW LOVE the reef tanks!

is the dog real and is that just a hang out spot or it is posed?

I had a tank but when we were moving when i was a kid we left the tank at the old house and were goin back for the tank the next day... Someone broke in and stole the equipment and left my fish die. It was my b-day present from a previous year. Haven't had fish since.

Never too late to get a new tank going?

Freshwater tank with C02 injection for plant growth!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom