Scuba divers and their aquariums..let's see them..here's mine.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sasscuba

Contributor
Reaction score
Top tank is 125 gallons and bottom is 40. Hand built the stand myself. Could not find anything that fit 2 tanks and looked good. Have 2 more in the den, 30 gallon and 10. Hope to do saltwater someday.

000_0395.jpg

justleesa:
very nice display, nice design...and I see you like lighthouses too :D

Thank you, My wife collects Lighthouses. We have too many as I see it...:D

nobody has aquariums in their house?

stangscuba98a:
Top tank is 125 gallons and bottom is 40. Hand built the stand myself. Could not find anything that fit 2 tanks and looked good. Have 2 more in the den, 30 gallon and 10. Hope to do saltwater someday.

000_0395.jpg
that is really sharp, you did one hell of a nice job building the stand , and your tanks look real nice, i have offten thought of putting one in the house but dont know if i will ever find the time!!!

cornersmall.jpg

this is a pic of my 120 custom fab shortly after I fired it up. Ill have to look for some more up to date shots.

but its ours. The centerpiece is our wierd goldfish with the big tail. We haven't got a clue why its like that.

ItsBruce:
but its ours. The centerpiece is our wierd goldfish with the big tail. We haven't got a clue why its like that.

Is it some kind of butterfly-type? I used to have koi like that (that is until a raccoon ate ALL of them, a couple weeks ago)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom