Scuba diver arrest warrant - dale batt *please read*

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

But some people in Coon Rapids told me that when they called 507 635-6200 -- Dodge County operator, the operator told them that they couldn't do anything about it or get him because it was out of their jurisdiction. So calling that number was unproductive. Local Coon Rapids operators wouldn't always accept a call about him either.
Regardless of what you hear from others, you have information you should call in yourself. Here is the name and number...
Deputy Scott Rose
Dodge County Sheriff's Office – Warrants
Mantorville MN
507-635-6200

I live in a county bordering Dodge County. Scott Rose has been elected sheriff there since the original posts were made.

I did leave a message for the deputy who is currently investigating this matter.

I live in a county bordering Dodge County. Scott Rose has been elected sheriff there since the original posts were made.

I did leave a message for the deputy who is currently investigating this matter.
I would not be shy about asking to talk to the sheriff, but I hope you reach the deputy ok.

I hadn't really even thought about Dale having a scuba diving buddy, until I overheard his conversation that day with the Hispanic male. I didn't get much info, I wish I would have overheard the name or something helpful. I just mentioned it because maybe other people have more info on this guy or other people that Dale might be diving with in the Midwest area. Maybe guys that might be diving with Dale will help authorities. Maybe some people know some info. Maybe someone will come forward with information regarding who Dale might be diving with in Minnesota or Wisconsin. Do divers usually only have one diving buddy? I heard them talking about wanting to go on a cave dive. Maybe some cave divers in Mn, WI or the Midwest know some information or can keep their eyes and ears open. :confused:

Regardless of what you hear from others, you have information you should call in yourself. Here is the name and number...

Thanks. I was just wondering which law enforcement agency to call, was a bit confused by some people's calls about Dale BATT being rejected by operators in the past. A group of women had told me that they had been really surprised one evening (maybe June 2016) when they called 507-635-6200 about Dale and the DCSO operator told them, "We can't get him. He is out of our jurisdiction.....we can't do anything ." The group showed me their cell phone history and log of the call that they had made to the DCSO. The group was surprised by it and so apparently Dale didn't get officially reported, or got away or whatever. People talked about it and were just really surprised by it.....and it seemed to have caused some of us to be confused. I suppose if the operator won't take the call, then I can just call the warrant deputy and leave him a voice mail message.

Thanks everyone!!!

:rofl3:

Do we start seeking out drug dealers and dead beat dads also for bounty hunters. This would be different if the Officer knew who he was and was using the board to make a connection for a pending arrest but to enlist non involved people to do his hunting for them is a no go for me. For all we know its a farse and its a disgruntled x wife trying to stalk and get satisfaction from a less than favorable judgement. In my line of work I may be able to look him up and get his address, but then again so can a legit LEO with the proper paperwork. If this officer has to come to SB then the guy is of the grid if normal search proceses cant find him. So no support form me ever. Unless of course you verify your ssn C/C# and banking passwords for me.

SB is not a law enforcement agency or tool. Yes its terrible that people do things like this. But this is not a man hunt website. This Goes far beyond scuba police..... Whats next. Do I get a knock on the door because I have my own compressor and it does not have a current air analysis next to it. Or that I over fill my tanks.

Good Lord.

All he has to do is call the deputy. If it's no longer an issue that's that. If they're looking for the guy, then they can know he's in the area. No big deal. No reason not to be a good citizen.

If concerned about blowback, call the TIPS line.

But it has been a few years since the deputy asked about the guy. Everything may be resolved by now.

Do we start seeking out drug dealers and dead beat dads also for bounty hunters. This would be different if the Officer knew who he was and was using the board to make a connection for a pending arrest but to enlist non involved people to do his hunting for them is a no go for me. For all we know its a farse and its a disgruntled x wife trying to stalk and get satisfaction from a less than favorable judgement. In my line of work I may be able to look him up and get his address, but then again so can a legit LEO with the proper paperwork. If this officer has to come to SB then the guy is of the grid if normal search proceses cant find him. So no support form me ever. Unless of course you verify your ssn C/C# and banking passwords for me.

There aren't that many shore divers in Minnesota, and there aren't that many dive sites. I'm glad for the heads up, if nothing else. From the summary on the Sheriff's web site, he's believed to be "off the grid" as you put it, and they'll probably have a hell of a time smoking him out unless he gets arrested again or the sheriff gets lucky.

SB is not a law enforcement agency or tool. Yes its terrible that people do things like this. But this is not a man hunt website. This Goes far beyond scuba police..... Whats next. Do I get a knock on the door because I have my own compressor and it does not have a current air analysis next to it. Or that I over fill my tanks.

Well, he's a convicted felon, and the crimes he was convicted of weren't exactly speeding tickets. I'm not going to go looking for him. OTOH if I see someone matching his description I may make a phone call.

But it has been a few years since the deputy asked about the guy. Everything may be resolved by now.

It's not. He's still on the department's most-wanted list, which is updated regularly.

Back
Top Bottom