Scuba diver arrest warrant - dale batt *please read*

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No fat bald low life under the tree Deputy Rose? Rhetorical you don't need to answer.

Reminder:

67523d1257602360-scuba-diver-arrest-warrant-dale-batt-please-read-dale-batt-1.jpg

67524d1257602349-scuba-diver-arrest-warrant-dale-batt-please-read-dale-batt-2.jpg

67525d1257602369-scuba-diver-arrest-warrant-dale-batt-please-read-dale-batt-3.jpg

s30so6.jpg

More luck in the New Year I hope!

.......:poke:

Maybe he fled to another country, went solo diving, drown and nobody knows it. We can only hope we'll find out someday soon,

You should check Canada. We do not exactly seem to scrutinize people coming into our country :shakehead:.

You should check Canada. We do not exactly seem to scrutinize people coming into our country :shakehead:.

No kidding, eh? Just look at all them Canadians they let into the place! :shakehead:

No kidding, eh? Just look at all them Canadians they let into the place! :shakehead:

I know what you mean.

2900828520101300361S500x500Q85.jpg

[Substantial deleted text]

Detective Rose - since this thread is getting a bit old, would you consider posting a new thread with a captivating title to spark new interest in the subject. It would have to be in some way substantively different from the OP to keep the mods happy, but I am sure it could be done as a sister article. Perhaps you could ask advice on contacting dive shops or some such thing.

[Substantial deleted text]

Best of the season to you all.

Postscript - many lines of text have been deleted as I clearly misunderstood the the post to which I was replying - sorry to you all, 'eh!

Happy 2010!

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom