Scuba diver arrest warrant - dale batt *please read*

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Agreed.

This is the first one so far.....I suppose I will just have to keep reading now :D. I am sure this will not be recveived well but lighten up. A sense of humour will actually extend your life. I am not a doctor nor have I read this anywhere (I am illiterate in 27 different languages :thumbs-up) but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night so I am trustworthy.

:popcorn:

ScubaSteve, you really should follow a thread since early in its inception to understand the context of a post, especially when mods clean up the posts.

Here is the context for my comment: I don't think that it is entertaining when people make fun of someone who tortures his wife in front of his child. Evidently, this sentiment is not shared by everyone on SB, some of whom think that spousal abuse is great material for their aspiring careers as internet comics.

I agree that keeping this thread active is a great idea. Keeping the thread active can be accomplished without stupid posts, but hey - I welcome all posts, regardless of the mental capacity of the poster, just to keep this thread active.

Time machine is still in a state of repair :shakehead:.

time_machine.jpg

So following the thread from inception is not possible. It is far from the reader's fault the MODs left a hanging post "to confuse people". I say it just adds to the excitement of the thread :D.

We agree that anybody that abuses their spouse is bottom sucking vermin. All is good.....and the beds are cozy at the Holiday Inn Express.

ScubaSteve, you really should follow a thread since early in its inception to understand the context of a post, especially when mods clean up the posts.

Here is the context for my comment: I don't think that it is entertaining when people make fun of someone who tortures his wife in front of his child. Evidently, this sentiment is not shared by everyone on SB, some of whom think that spousal abuse is great material for their aspiring careers as internet comics.

I agree that keeping this thread active is a great idea. Keeping the thread active can be accomplished without stupid posts, but hey - I welcome all posts, regardless of the mental capacity of the poster, just to keep this thread active.

you would not survive cop or medic humor... really, lighten up..

I am not upset - I am trying (in vain) to try to explain etiquette. At this point I must admit myself defeated.

you would not survive cop or medic humor... really, lighten up..

It is not about me, it is about us (at SB). Cop and medic humour (both of which I am familiar with, as well as army humour) can be horrific at times to the uninitiated. Anyone visiting a law enforcement of first responder community website should do so with a thick skin. The point is, SB is not a first responder public security website - it is a scuba website. If you follow the thread from the beginning you will see that some people were very upset at the crass attempts at humour - especially those who have had personal experiences with abuse.

Keep up the activity on this thread!

:thumbs-up

I am not upset - I am trying (in vain) to try to explain etiquette. At this point I must admit myself defeated.

It is not about me, it is about us (at SB). Cop and medic humour (both of which I am familiar with, as well as army humour) can be horrific at times to the uninitiated. Anyone visiting a law enforcement of first responder community website should do so with a thick skin. The point is, SB is not a first responder public security website - it is a scuba website. If you follow the thread from the beginning you will see that some people were very upset at the crass attempts at humour - especially those who have had personal experiences with abuse.

Some of us have a lot of crass. :)

Any post that keeps this rat's name on the 1st page is a good post.

You got it on that count! Merry Christmas everyone I wish you safe dives and the joy of helping see justice done....

Last edited:
I'll be looking for the rat bastard when on Roatan next week. I'd like to be the one that gets this guy caught.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom