Scuba diver arrest warrant - dale batt *please read*

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Officer Rose,

I sincerely hope that you will notify SB if this offender is caught. I hope to hear of his incarceration soon.

As an afterthought:

Officer Rose - thank you for the patience and restraint which you manifested in your SB posts. I would like to think that most divers (and most human beings) would like to see this offender caught and housed in population. Nevertheless, stupidity and the need to see one's malformed opinions in print can rob those already blinded by pride of any semblance of common sense (I will not itemize a list of those individuals here as they have already made their presence on this thread very evident.) Thank you, Sir, for sticking with this thread, despite some of the sentiments expressed by this community's members.

Officer Rose any updates? Sure would like to hear of an arrest that involved his resisting! It would make a :merryxmas: for many or us here at SB. Nobody seen this :cracker: yet?

I will keep you guys updated and will be sure to let you know when he is caught. Keep your diving friends talking about him....someone has to know something about him!! The more people we get talking about him....the sooner we put him away. Thanks for all your help and input.

I will keep you guys updated and will be sure to let you know when he is caught. Keep your diving friends talking about him....someone has to know something about him!! The more people we get talking about him....the sooner we put him away. Thanks for all your help and input.

We need more people like you who are dedicated to enforcing the laws we have and bringing criminals to justice instead of those that just want to make more and more laws in the hope someone stumbles afoul of them!

remember, innocent until proven guilty. but what am i thinking, it's on the internet, so it must be true.

Only in a courtroom. ONLY in a courtroom.

j5b5g8.jpg

Great job. Since he's a wreck diver, can you change that to a BP/W?

Carrie

Whatever it take to keep this alive

I keep checking this thread for some happy news. Oh well maybe tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom